TERMS & CONDITIONS. Sales and invoicing
Read Terms & Conditions
- Our Terms are Strictly 20 days net from the date of invoice, unless otherwise agreed.
- Account customers 30 days net from the date of invoice.
- All goods remain the property of AT&F Solutions Ltd until payment in full is received. This includes all source files. No source files will be released until payment in full has been received.
- Any losses or damages must be notified immediately and within 48 hours.
- Any goods or services that have not been paid for will be collected or dissolved and a charge made against the invoice, up to a maximum of 20% per invoice total.
- Licence update codes: All licence update codes are supplied on the strict understanding that official orders have been completed verbally or written, this applies to any unlock codes being accepted by the client direct, or via one of AT&F Solutions reseller accounts/agents. Resellers/Agents will be responsible for any codes supplied on their behalf direct to the client.
- Fire Training and related Health & Safety products via our CBT division are subject to the Licence agreements imposed at the time of purchase.
- Open Licence agreements and their terms are available upon request and are representative to each client.
- Fixed set pricing for agreements beyond 12 months are bound by the terms agreed, clients may cancel, however, the term agreed must be paid for in full on any such cancellation.
- All prices are subject to VAT at the standard rate applicable.
- Minimum invoice charges may apply (minimum invoice value being £50.00
- Work requested without the appropriate client order numbers will be carried out, providing we have written confirmation as proof (fax, email or letter). This correspondence will act as authorisation and constitutes an official order request from the client, which is billable
phone: 01905 371321